Tue, Sep 22|
I Survived Cancer. Now What? (Free Intro)
I’d love for you to join me and other cancer survivors as we come together to share lessons learned, share struggles that are ongoing, and get support and coaching to explore the question “I survived cancer. Now what?” This session is a free introduction to the group.
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the event
You’ve survived cancer and that’s awesome! Well, it’s not awesome that you had cancer, but it’s awesome that you survived! You’re probably finding that you learned some powerful lessons and you see the world and yourself differently now. Maybe not, not everyone has the same experience. If you’re anything like me you probably have some amazing days where you feel invincible and then some days, often out of nowhere, where you feel paralyzed by fear of recurrence, anger that this happened to you at all and disconnected from loved ones who have moved on from their fear and wonder why you haven’t yet.
You’ve survived cancer! You’re still alive and you have a chance to seize this moment. What’s a dream that you want to make a reality? Now’s the time to make that happen! What’s scarier than surviving cancer? Leaving a job you hate? Ending a bad relationship? Finally speaking your mind with that friend or family member that always holds you back? That’s nothing compared to surviving cancer! Whether you’re a new survivor or have been a survivor for years, whether you had “bad” cancer or “good” cancer (whatever that even means) life can be a roller coaster after surviving cancer.
I’d love for you to join me and other cancer survivors as we come together to share lessons learned, share struggles that are ongoing, and get support and coaching to explore the question “I survived cancer. Now what?”
Some things to know about this group and about coaching:
- Coaching differs from therapy in that it is primarily strengths based, present and future focused, accountability and goal oriented. It is focused on supporting forward movement. While this group will hopefully be a great source of support, it is not a support group in the traditional sense.
- We'll be focusing on harnessing the strengths that you have developed in surviving cancer to help build the life you want now, while also creating the space to acknowledge how hard it can be some days.
- This is a free introductory pilot session for this group. You do not need to commit to the full group to attend.
- The full group will meet for 5 sessions on Wednesday nights from 7:00pm-8:30pm EST over Zoom starting in December 2020.
- Early registration is $350, late registration is $400 for all 5 sessions. Included in this fee, all participants will also receive a 1:1 coaching session (valued at $200) after completion of the group to explore what you’ve gained from the group and to support your continued growth.
- If you’re interested in joining the group please click "Sign Up Here!"
I look forward to meeting you!
Michael Wise is a professional coach and a cancer survivor whose focus is to support people to bravely create bolder and more fulfilling lives. He is credentialed as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF) He also holds a Master of Public Health (MPH) from Hunter College.
- Ticket type
I Survived Cancer. Now What?
Join me for a free introductory pilot session of my new coaching group.Price$0.00